- After a long night: a balanced combination of vitamins, minerals (electrolytes) and choline.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and fatigue reduction
- Zinc protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to normal acid-base metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to a healthy immune system
- Vitamin B complex contributes to the normal functioning of the metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- The electrolyte potassium contributes to a normal function of the nervous system
|Composition||per daily portion (= 1 stick)||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B1||1,1 mg||100|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B12||10 μg||400|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
Food supplement with vitamins, minerals (electrolytes) and choline
With sugar and sweeteners
maltodextrin, potassium citrate, acid: citric acid, magnesium oxide, choline bitartrate, flavour, anti-caking agents: calcium phosphate, vitamin C, beetroot powder, zinc citrate, sweetener: sucralose, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin B12
The stated recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store out of the reach of small children.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight.
May be laxative if consumed excessively.
Not suitable for children and people under the age of 18 years.
Do not take other zinc-containing food supplements.
6 Sticks à 9 g = 54 g
Dissolve 1 stick per day in a glass of water (app. 250 mL) and drink it. Can be drunken cold or hot.