Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin B12 contained in heilusan® Vitamin B12 Cure may reduce tiredness and fatigue. It is important for the nervous system and can support the endogenous energy metabolism against stress, overload, bad concentration or decreasing performance. Additionally it contributes to a normal function of the immune system.
The tasty Vitamin B12 Cure is suitable for curing treatment for athletes, seniors or vegetarians, too.
Furthermore it offers an ideal dietary supplement within a vegan diet.
• with raspberry flavour
• supports the normal energy metabolism
• supports the normal nervous system
• contributes to a normal function of the immune system
• very modern and simple application by ready-to-drink ampoules (with Bi-Phase-closure)
|Composition||Per recommended intake (1 vial)||% NRV* (1 vial)|
|Vitamin B12||17.5 μg||700 %|
Food supplement with Vitamin B12 (Germany)
With sugar and sweetener
Water, fructose, raspberry juice concentrate (2.9%), bulking-agent: mannitol, apple juice concentrate (0.9%), acid: citric acid, flavour, preservative: potassium sorbate, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide, thickener: gum arabic, Vitamin B12 250 μg/100 ml
Take the content of the vial undiluted once a day.
1. Turn the sealing cap tightly clockwise until the safety ring breaks open. Now the red protective chamber opens automatically and the B12-powder reaches the liquid.
2. Keep on turning the sealing cap clockwise up to the stop. Then shake the vial well.
3. Turn the sealing cap to the left, open the vial and drink the liquid.
Dosage form and content:
10 ready to drink vials à 7 ml
= 70 ml ℮
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Contains herbal ingredients, which might occasionally cause slight opacity as well as minor changes in taste. Both has absolutely no influence on the quality of the product.
Store out of the reach of young children.
Store protected against sunlight, cool, dry and not above 25°C.